Monday, August 17, 2009

One Year Older and Wiser Too!

Yesterday we celebrated David's thirty-second birthday! Yep, the big 3-2! He doesn't look a day over twenty-five! I can't say enough great things about this guy, and if you know him very well, I don't have to. His face in this picture says it all. David is the first one to drop whatever he's doing to help you out, and does so HAPPILY! He works harder than anyone I know. He plays harder too. He is a big kid and is so funny and laid back. He has the best personality! He can be sooo inappropriate sometimes and I love it! I usually act like he is embarrassing me, but really, I think he's hilarious and I "egg" him on most of the time. It is so hard to stay mad at him - all he has to do is give me THAT look and my heart melts! I can't wait for him to come home from work every day just so I can snuggle him. He has big, strong arms, and his shoulders... seriously - you should watch him swim! The Summer I met him, when I was just sixteen years old, we went swimming together and after that, I was HAD! He is so confident, yet so humble at the same time. I just love him so much, I can't STAND it! I have loved learning and growing right along side him for almost half of his life. He is my best friend, and I'm so happy he was born! Happy birthday David Burk!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Perfect post about david! So glad you guys have each other, you are two of my favorite people! Love you David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID (love that name)!! we are sooooo happy you and your family moved in next door. thank you for being willing to help us anytime and anywhere (even tucson). you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you David. I'm so glad you wer born too! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete